Sunday, November 1st 2020
We are excited to announce the Kaposia 30th anniversary event!
- Celebrate with us and play a special "Dirty Thirty" layout (Layout subject to change based on day-of course conditions)
- Great players pack for Amateurs
- Lots of short pins and short temp holes will be sprinkled in
- Format: KP Mulligan (Cali Style). You do not need to count your mulligan shots!
- Tee Times: 7:30am-1:30pm
- (Choose your own!) Email PK with your desired tee time. (TD reserves the right to adjust tee times)
- There will be more details released soon! So stay tuned, and Lets Get Dirty At Kaposia!
- We are capping at 150 players, so Signup Now to guarantee your spot! (check current registration status at Tournament Central)
- 1st Place (All Divisions)
- Custom Treasures of the Forest Mini
- Pro Open - $50
- Pro Masters - $40
- Advanced - $40
- Intermediate - $35
- Recreation - $30
- Women - $30
- Am divisions - $15 of entry goes to players pack/tournament costs. The remainder of entry fee goes to payouts (credit to Kaposia Pro Shop). This includes all divisions not labeled "Pro"
- Pro divisions - $5 from entry goes to tournament costs. The remainder of entry fee goes to payouts (Venmo to email which you sign up with)
- All payouts are distributed to the email which you signed up with
- Cancellation Policy:
- You may request to "drop" and get a refund up until Saturday 10/31 at Noon. Day of tournament refund requests will not be accepted.
- If a player drops, their spot will be filled with a player from the waitlist/li>
- If a player does not show up for their tee time, their spot will be filled with another player (if possible)
- You may get in the day of the tournament if you are present at the tee time of a no show.
- You may pre-pay to be on the waitlist. If there are 2 people waiting and a spot becomes available (a no-show), the open spot will be granted to whoever has paid first and is present. (If you do not get in, you will be refunded)
Want to Sponsor the event? View our Sponsorship Levels and Contact PK
Want to Volunteer at the event? Contact PK