Saturday, November 5 2022
We are excited to celebrate Kaposia's 32nd year!
- Celebrate with us and play a special "Dirty Thirty Two" layout (Layout subject to change based on day-of course conditions)
- Caddy Book: Main Pool (all divisions except novice women)
- Caddy Book: Novice Women
- Great players pack for all players
- Lots of short pins and short temp holes will be sprinkled in
- Format: KP Cali Style. You do not need to count your mulligan shots! 1 Mulligan per hole.
- Tee Times: 8am-2:00pm
- (Choose your own!) Email PK with your desired tee time. (TD reserves the right to adjust tee times)
- Bring your favorite Mini or use the one we provide in the players pack! Hole 31 will be a mini-hole. 4.5" or less, plastic only. See How To for mini information.
- There will be more details released soon! So stay tuned, and Lets Get Dirty At Kaposia!
- We are capping at 150 players, so Signup Now to guarantee your spot! (check current registration status at Tournament Central)
- 1st Place (All Divisions)
- Custom Treasures of the Forest Mini
- If there is a tie in first place:
- A random number will be generated between 1 and 31 (women: between 1 and 18). This number will determine which hole is the tiebreaker.
- Scores between tied players on the randomly selected hole will be used to determine tiebreaker. Whichever player has the lowest score on the tiebreaker hole will win the tiebreaker.
- If the two players are tied on the tiebreaker hole, we will go backwards (i.e. if tiebreaker is hole 4, we will now use hole 3 as tiebreaker) until a winner is established.
- 1st place payouts will be split amongst the tied players. Tiebreaker is for trophy only.
- Pro Open - $50
- Advanced - $40
- Intermediate - $40
- Recreation - $40
- Novice - $30
- Advanced Women - $40
- Intermediate Women - $30
- Novice Women - $30
- Cancellation Policy:
- You may request to "drop" and get a refund up until Friday 11/4 at Noon. Day of tournament refund requests will not be accepted.
- If a player drops, their spot will be filled with a player from the waitlist
- If a player does not show up for their tee time, their spot will be filled with another player (if possible)
- You may get in the day of the tournament if you are present at the tee time of a no show.
- You may pre-pay to be on the waitlist. If there are 2 people waiting and a spot becomes available (a no-show), the open spot will be granted to whoever has paid first and is present. (If you do not get in, you will be refunded)
Want to Sponsor the event? View our Sponsorship Levels and Contact PK
Want to Volunteer at the event? Contact PK