Saturdays - Valley Cali
- Flex Start: 8am-6:00pm
- 3-5 Players/Card ONLY. 3 League player minimum/card.
- Pond plays as O.B.
- Parking lot and road is O.B.
- All KPLeagues rules apply. View rules and more information under How To
Players: Please purchase a day/season pass
- You may throw one "Mulligan" per hole
- It can be on any throw during the hole (drive, approach, or putt)
- Cali Rules - You may use either the original or "Mulligan" throw
- You do not need to track how many mulligans you use!
- Use it or Lose it - Unused "Mulligans" do not carry over
- "Provisional Mulligan" - If you are unsure after any throw if you landed in or out of bounds, AND you still have your mulligan, you may throw a "Provisional Mulligan". Rules are as follows:
- Before throwing, you must declare "PROVISIONAL MULLIGAN" to your cardmates. If you do not declare before the throw "provisional mulligan", your provisional will count as a regular mulligan shot
- If your initial throw is in bounds - you will play from the initial disc. You will still have a mulligan to use for that hole
- If your initial throw is out of bounds - you may play either shot. You will not have a mulligan for that hole anymore.
- If both throws are in bounds - you MUST PLAY from the initial throw, and you still have your mulligan. You may only use your provisional mulligan throw if the initial throw was out of bounds.