- Mini disc golf will be available on a limited basis.
- Plays with same rules as regular Disc Golf
- You must use a standard size mini (4.5" diameter or less). No XL style minis. (There will be examples of correct size minis on site, if you are not sure you can compare.)
- No metal or wood minis. Plastic only.
- If the tee is 2 flags, please tee off between the flags.
- If the tee is 1 flag, you may tee off to the left, right, or behind the flag.
- If a mini lands on top of the basket, it is GOOD. If the mini is resting on any part of the basket (cage and above), the disc is considered "holed out".
- Play with cards of 2-6 players. If you are solo, come down and we will help you find a group.
- You may "rebuy" a 2nd+ round if you want to try and improve your score.
- Score using UDisc events. There will be a "KPLeagues Mini" event set up.
- Signup using navigation bar at top of page. Mini Disc -> Signup. You may also find the signup link at the top of League Central.
Divisions/Costs (play in same division as regular disc, even if "I have never thrown a mini before").
- Purple: $10 (Beginner)
- Red: $10 (Novice)
- White: $12 (Recreational)
- Blue: $12 (Experienced)
Entry Cost Breakdown
- $1 goes to "Mini Ace" pot
- Remainder goes to payouts
- If you throw a "Hole In One" during Mini Disc, you win the Mini-Ace money.
- If no "Mini Ace" is hit, the balance rolls over into the next event.
- If a "Mini Ace" is hit:
- 100% payout if "Mini Ace" pot is less than $100.
- 80% payout if "Mini Ace" pot is $100 or greater. The remaining 20% rolls into the next week.
- If 2+ "Mini Aces" are hit on the same week, the players will split the payout
- "Mini Ace" payouts are through Venmo
- All payouts are paid via KP store credit to Kaposia Pro Shop. Simply provide your email address or phone number in the store to redeem your earnings.
- As always, any Venmo payouts (Ace earnings) can instead be redeemed as merchandise credit to Kaposia Pro Shop